Anti-Aging Product Prototype # 37-C Review

Another anti-aging product I have been reading about is Prototype # 37-C. It states it is the most powerful of anti-aging creams. It has 99% peptides as its basis of the product. It claims to take ten years off of a person within weeks of use. The other 1% is hyaluronic acid. This is one of the most effective moisturizers there is on the market. Our skin is mostly collagen and, as we get older, our skin is thinning and has less collagen. That is why we need a really good product to combat this problem.

Hydroderm is a collagen infused delivery system to your skin. It has replaced injections. It adds molecules to your skin. This is what helps with anti-aging. We want our fine facial lines to go away. We want the fine lines around our mouths to go away. The product of Hydroderm also offers a lip serum for volumizing. It has peptide-infused formula and contains whole micro-collagen molecules. This is what our anti-aging is all about. They do offer a free trial. The ingredients contain natural botanical (marine sources) and peptides. It also has Hyaluronic acid and chamomile extract which help nourish thinning skin. It does contain artificial preservatives.